Have you completed your CCNA Certification and looking for a dream job? Check out the following CCNA Resumse Sample format which you can use to apply for your dream company?
Wishing you all the best for bright carrier in CCNA related job.
Ajay M. Patil
Mobile no: 9 0
To work with complete dedication and to take responsible decisions so as to finish the task in hand within the required time span by optimal utilization of company resource.
Pursuing CCNP (BSCI).
CCNA Certified (961).
Bachelor of Computer Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai University in June 2007.
1) IT SOURCE INDIA TECH PVT. LTD.
As Data Center Operator (NOC), For HP
Client site: Bank Of Baroda
Duration : 25th May, 2008- Till date
• Providing 24/7Network Support for the WAN operations with data center located in Mumbai with supported national operations in India and international sites across all over the world.
• Configuring and managing WAN infrastructure of Leased Line, ISDN, channelized E1 & PRI.
• Configuration of Cisco Routers i.e. 1700, 1800, 3700, 7200 and 2950 switch
• V-LAN Management in CISCO Switches.
• Configuring and managing static and dynamic routes using OSPF.
• Integration of Cisco Ip phone 7902, 7905, 7906 and 7940 with the call manager at Datacenter. IPCC login creation and management.
• IP Security Implementation and Vulnerability Testing.
• IOS up gradation in routers and switches.
• Monitoring WAN Using WHAT’S UP GOLD & HP OVPI NNM Monitoring tool.
• Knowledge of tellebs, Attire & D-Link modem.
2) Real Soft (Intl) Pvt. Ltd.
As Jr. Technical Consultant.
For AVAYA GLOBAL CONNECT LTD.
Client site: BLUE DART
Duration : 15th Dec,2007 – 14th may, 2008
• Maintaining the Avaya PBX S8700 Series, and the Gateway G650, G700
• Configuring VDNs, Hunt Groups, Vectors
• VoIP Setup
• Troubleshooting the Problems related call drops.
• Adding ,Moving ,and changing the stations.
• Troubleshoot the call flow issues.
• Changing the call flow as per the requirements of the clients
• Troubleshooting IP related problems
• Attending L1 telecom calls
• Creating agent ID’s in ACD and adding in CMS and Nice.
• Follow up on E1 lines with the service provider.
• Nice Administrator, Nice Query, Nice Monitor and Nice Supervision.
• Audix Voice Mail management.
Summary of skills
• Languages Known: Shell Scripts, C, C++, Java, HTML, ASP
• Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
• Miscellaneous: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop
Areas of interest
Networking-hardware, Human Computer Interaction, Programming wireless devices, Web Development
Year of passing Degree/ Certificate University/ Institute
2007 B.E (Computer engineering) Mumbai University
2003 HSC Mumbai University
2001 SSC Mumbai University
• B.E. project Machine Vision Object comparison And Defect Analysis, Project is developed in JAI.
• Mini Projects: 2d Game A multimedia project in C/C++ in 8th sem.
• Project called ‘Shopping Cart’ online shopping using ASP in the 6th semester.
• Mini project Online Banking System in JAVA in the 5th semester.
• Passed Dr. Homi Bhabha Bal Vaidnynik Competition(Sr.) in 1999-2000
• Participated and passed Ganit Sambodh exams conducted by Indian education society.
• Passed in Elementary and Intermediate drawing grade exams.
• Participated in advertising competition conducted by Loksatta an Indian express group.
• Worked along with an NGO for there social welfare schemes.
Birth date: 3rd September 1985
Passport No.: G
Marital Status: Unmarried
Language known: English, Marathi, Hindi.
I hereby declare that all the above-mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: (AJAY M. PATIL)